Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Black Sexy Lesbians Mpg

black pissing gstring The wholeflight had beenone of nervewracking anticipation andanxiety. Finally, hewas going tomeet the onegirl on theplanet who hehad managed toget close to,trusted and feltcomfortable talking toabout anything.

Stillinside of her,I thrust myselfdeep.

Matt gruntedand stormed outof the house.By the timehe reached David'shouse, he wasfuming.

Shesmiled and noddedyes.

Dolly's storycontinues.

I reachedaround and underto take holdof Hank's cock,nice and meatyand as rigidas a lengthof steel tubing.Now I milkedthat tubing asI kept reamingout his rectum.Finally I feltit throb inmy hand andunload all overthe sheets.

Monicastrutted away, slowlyremoving her olivegreen jacket. Sheturned to facehim and unzippedher jeans whileslowly grinding herhips in acircle. While thefront of herjeans hung open,giving him apeek at herblack satin panties,she crossed herarms and pulledher orange t-shirtover her head.Matching underwear... thatwas just likeMonica.

Denise calledme up andtold me thatshe had anemergency. Her motherhad gotten realsick and shehad to goto Queens tocheck on her.She promised shewould make itup to meSaturday night. UsuallyI would getpissed off, butI understood hersituation, She hadbeen telling meall week longthat she wasworried about hermom.

"Lickmy asshole."

Itake your changeof direction asa reminder ofour agreement andgrab your bag.I am thankfulfor an opportunityto force myselfto cool down.I lead youto my bedroomand put yourstuff on thefloor. You breakout some thingsfor the bathroom.I show youthe facilities, thenyou excuse yourselfto get readyfor bed, thoughit isn't thatlate. You've beendriving for avery long time.

As I beganto slowly lowerher panties, Momclosed her legsagain to facilitate.I knew asshe stepped outof her pantiesthat I shouldtake her high-heeledshoes off, whichwere probably killingher by now,but she lookedso incredible, toweringabove me, naked.

I reached overand started playingwith my wifespussy and foundshe was workingher clit feverishlywith her ownhand and itdidn't seem likeanytime at allshe was moaninginto her moms'pussy which broughtHelen closer tothe edge.

"Youthink you arethe only onethat can flirt?"she asked me."Believe me Ihave thought aboutyou several timesand your flirtingwas really beginningto get tome."

I paused,trying to answerher honestly. DidI really stilllove her? Iknow the painis still therejust as strong.How can someonehurt you ifyou don't lovethem? Why didn'tI ever wantto talk toher again? Well,frankly because itwould just stokethe fires againand I neededfor them todie out. DoI love her?

Now my sister,during the dinnerwith the threeof us, hadmade some commentsabout Shayla's house.Even so, Iwas stunned bythe size ofit. The housewas not onlyhuge (by myhumble standards, anyway),it was alsogorgeous inside andout. I knewShayla was asuccessful lawyer thesedays, but Iguess I didn'trealize just howsuccessful she was.Every room wasfurnished and decoratedvery tastefully. Thebedroom that hadbeen converted toher home officewas larger thanthe living roomof my apartment.She laughed andwaved her handdismissively when Isaid so.

"Youare so soMr. Blunt andwhat a typicalguy question. Youwere honest soI will bealso. Not inany particular order,but one ofthose would bea threesome, butthere is ahitch. You cannottell a soul.I think I'dprefer that threesometo be withanother guy and

No comments: